Le Domaine de la Yole
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ADVENTURE PARK
- Who is concerned by the activities of La Yole Parc Aventure?
- How long does the activity last?
- Are the activities workable in rainy weather?
- Is it necessary to provide specific equipment or material?
- Can we do the activity in shorts?
- Do we have to book?
- Can we have a picnic in the park?
- Can we bring our dog?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Is admission charged for accompanying visitors?
- Can we park near the park?
- Can we come with a stroller?
- Is the park accessible to people with reduced mobility?
- Can we smoke on the park?
- Can children stay alone in the park?
- Do you have toilets on site?
All audiences, all ages from 3 years old and up to the experienced sportsman! Whether you are alone or in a group, fearful or reckless, there is something for all levels!
It depends on everyone and especially your entry ticket is « No Limit Time » but it usually takes at least 2 hours to enjoy all the routes. The treasure hunt lasts at least 1 hour.
Be careful though, any exit is final!
As soon as the park is open, the activities are workable. Site managers are able to decide whether or not weather conditions pose a risk to practitioners. If in doubt, don’t hesitate to call us before coming!
No equipment is required, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is even prohibited for safety reasons. Simply provide casual clothing and closed shoes such as sneakers.
Yes, the shorts are appropriate for practice. However, beware of very short shorts that do not cover all the areas of friction between the harness and the user.
Reservations are only necessary for groups of 10 or more people. In high season (July/August) and especially in cloudy weather, you can still book your place individually because the attendance is at its peak..
Yes, with great pleasure, equipped and shaded picnic areas (tables, parasols…) are at your disposal and you can of course bring your own picnic.
Yes, animals are our friends! However, it will be necessary to keep him on a leash and pick up his potential excrement..
We accept payments by cash, credit card, ANCV holiday cheques and bank cheques upon presentation of an identity document.
No, the entrance is completely free for the accompanying persons!
Yes, a car park reserved for our customers is located within the park.
Yes, you can walk around the whole park without difficulty..
Yes, our site is flat, without contour lines, and therefore allows access to the entire plot by wheelchair.
Yes, but only in the smoking area provided for this purpose.
No, children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Yes, toilets are available in the park..