Camping Lodge open from April 27 until September 21 2013
Reception desk from Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 18:00.
On this page you will find the answers to the Quiz in our brochure.
1.What is the maximum depth recorded in the Mediterranean Seaa- 1956m
2. Where will the World Wind Championships take place?a- Leucate in France
b- Rio de Janeiro in Brasil
c- Helsinki in Finland
3. Do you know the French name given to the breeding of shellfish?a- La mytiliculture
c- La conchyliculture
4. The largest number of campsites can be found in the United States, which nation is second in the world?a- Spain
5. Which of these varieties is also the name of a city?a- Syrah
6. The tallest tree in the world currently a sequoia measures more than:a- 89m
7. To cover the 240 km of the “canal du midi”, how many locks should we cross?a- 12
8. Why are Flamingos pink?a- Because they eat prawns
b- It is the reflection of salt water on their feathers
c- Because the color males them invisible to their preys